What is filler? Today I will take you to analyze this knowledge from a professional point of view. I hope I can help you.
1. Reduce the shrinkage of the moulded parts, improve the dimensional stability, surface finish, smoothness and smoothness or matte of the products.
2. The effective regulator of resin viscosity;
3. It can meet different performance requirements, improve wear resistance, electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity. Most fillers can improve the impact strength and compressive strength of materials, but can not improve the tensile strength.
4. It can improve the colouring effect of pigments.
5. Some fillers have excellent light stability and chemical corrosion resistance.
In addition, fillers used in resins, including compatibilizers, can reduce costs and improve the competitiveness of products in the market.